Friday, November 03, 2006

Cruelty! Free!!

From swan

21 Nov 1995

There is cruelty just for the sheer sake of sexual enjoyment as well. While consensual Sadomasochism seems all of a piece, there are, in point of fact, many substrata.

Flagellation, whipping, flogging, spanking et cetera is the most often thought of S/M practise. There are many others, however.

Abrasion is one such. Imagine the delicacy of a tied and gagged subject, a gentle, soft-spoken Inquisitor and an emery board. I like to work nipples, myself. so delicate and so exquisitely painfull! A gentle friction, which at first is exciting. It is so enlightening to watch what I call "the line". that area when the object of my tenderness suddenly realizes that I do not intend to stop and the pleasure is becoming painful! Often, If I am in the mood to be playful with my object, I will ungag it for a moment. "E-Excellency... It HURTS! When do we stop?" is the most frequently asked question "Why... when it's entirely SMOOTH!" I purr. The resulting screams can be QUITE rewarding! Abrasion to the head of a penis or to a clitoris are ALSO entetaining!

Cutting is a refined art. One can make the very FINEST designs in human skin. I have always found it quite amusing that while hypodermic needles are STRICTLY regulated, the purchase of SCALPELS is NOT at ALL! I have put an upside down pentagram on my lady's chest as well as my initials (S.S.) on her ass. I recommend practising first. Take Jello and make it with one fourth the water the package recommends. Pour the thick mixture (before it sets) into a flat dish and allow it to gel. The resultant rubbery mixture is ABOUT the thickness and resistance of human flesh. Never cut over a bone or joint and ALWAYS remember to clean up properly. sharps can be disposed of by dropping them into beercans and taping shut the hole. As with all bloodsports, precaution is advised. Apprentice with another Inquisitor first.

Strangulation is not THAT painful, but has a potential for deadly results. I prefer the Swan Method which is quite safe. Place your object on its knees before your booted feet. Light a cigarette or fire up the generator. Inform your piece that you intend to USE the generator/cigarette/whatever on its genitals the next time it breathes. Order it to HOLD ITS BREATH if it wishes to escape the pain! Of course, the object cannot hold its breath long enough to kill itself, but it CAN (and several have) gone to the point of fainting! My electrodes woke them up quite easily! Delicious!

Electrotorture is a personal favorite of mine. I apprenticed under a Master of the artform and own three wonderful devices which enable me to bring enlightenment to the most darkened of souls! I have a "face-ercizor" which was marketed in the fifties as a device for "toning facial muscles" via electrodes and household current. It has a level indicator and a truly fiendish "click!..Click!...Click!" when the current is active. It has levels from unnoticeable through agonizing spasm. I usually go for genitalia with it as current applied across the nipple line or above it can result in heart stoppages. Placing an electrode in the urethra and one clipped to the anus or inserted can result in wonderfully modulated screams. My next favorite is the violet-ray machine. Manufactured at the turn of the century before all the bothersome laws curtailed its use, it generates much safer, but more violently spectacular static electricity. I have a set of eight glass electrodes that came with it and several hand made attachments! I can throw a spark from my hand to any part of the victim's body. In a darkened room the VISION of arcing two foot long fire is ...electrifying! And we needent go into the final device, save to say it is a cross between a generator and a hypodermic needle for applying current UNDER the skin!

Orifice enlargement is another edifying pastime. I have oral clamps designed to open even the most tightly clamped jaws with almost minimal tooth breakage. I have nipple opening stretchers for women. I have gotten a nipple open far enough to admit a drinking straw. the object was not conscious to appreciate my efforts on her behalf, ungrateful bint! the urethral dilator, I have already mentioned. I also have a collection of vaginal and anal specula, toothed and smooth, for dilating the tiniest of openings! I have infant specula as well. Eyelid clamps are interesting, but I have been unable to secure any reliable ones! They slip free during any sort of struggle. Poor manufacture, I suppose.

Anyway, thank you for allowing me to expand (as it were) upon some of my favorite things! Remember my motto "An that ye harm none... do what ye will!"

Swan

"Your Excellency! what is it that You wish me to DO?"
"Why nothing, my child...except suffer."

No comments: