Friday, October 06, 2006

Fisting a Friend

From swan:

(Date: 27 Oct 1995)

Well, when my half-sister telephoned me to tell me she was getting married and would I, with my 87 year-old grandmother fly down to Southern California, I had no hopes for any sort of enjoyment! First off, my sister is soooooo mundane! She is a cute little blonde Barbie doll hopelessly normal! Not to mention that a family reunion for US is like corralling the Kallikaks!

Well, I managed to ferry my grandmother there, along with three suitcases and a Golden Retriever! The flight was uneventful, save for my grandmother getting the liquishits during landing and getting up out of her seat to go to the john! She's a bit dim just now and it took two flight attendants to convince her that shitting during a landing is against FAA regulations! She finally gave in to their request, but told them "You'ld better tell that pilot to land SOFT! I gotta SHIT like a GOOSE!". We finally got off the plane and into a bathroom where she released a powerfully pungent Old Lady Shit (tm) that bleached the walls of LAX! I stood outside the stall and watched the grafitti liquefy and slid down the tiles! Delsie wagged frantically, certain that that hideous pong was meant for HER! Dogs are SUCH optimists!

Anyway, the wedding was a success. Delsie got to eat squirrel shit and she was one happy dog! I spent the days being called by my childhood name (which I loathe!) and told how good I look. My new brother-in-law proved to be tasteless and so we sat at dinner discussing autopsies and whether or not a microwaved eyeball will explode. I welcomed him into the family with open arms!

At any rate, we then left the San Fernando Valley for Garden Grove where my aunt lives. She's filthy rich (or WAS at one point. Her kids have sucked her dry and will get zilch when she kicks off. a secret she has kept successfully! I want to see their FACES when the will is read! But I digress! At any rate, a good friend of mine who lives in Culver City asked me if I wanted to ditch the Family Scene and stay with HIM until departure time! YES!

Dan isn't gay, but he IS into assplay! He has been inserting things into his rectum since he was a little boy! He discovered that certain toys, inserted into his childish sphincter, resulted in truly wonderful orgasms! Not to mention that his whold body felt better. He has a neuro-glandular condition that results in almost constant unremitting pain. Best way to circumvent the pain is to insert things into the anus and alimentary tract. This is a short and not QUITE accurate description.

Anyway, He enjoys being fisted. I have fisted him on several occasions. We settled in for a wonderful session. since he has been ill, he has not been able to do much more than enemas for a whild, so I was not too certain as to how much liquishit was dwelling in his innards. He assisted me in donning the veterinary exam glove (minus fingers) and the latex glove over that. Maximun sensation with minimum cleanup required. With lots of lubricant, I inserted my hand. First, I teased his anus open and slid my fingers in, palm upward. I tucked my thumb into the hollow of my hand and slid in past the wide point. Normally, we can accomplish this in seconds as his ass is quite accustomed to being distended. When travelling, he has been known to fasten three soda cans end to end with duct tape and then sit down on them all! This time we went a bit slower. I worked my hand in and then began the trip up the rectum toward the inner valve there. I felt it and carefully slithered two fingers into the tight area. He moaned and told me that he was having trouble getting that tight section of bowel to relax. Could I get my hand into it? I tried. Since that area of the gut is not anchored to anything, it slips back and forth freely and there is nothing to grab, no traction to work fingers
past.

I was causing him a great deal of pain, so we rested a while. As I withdrew, I brought out a fair quantity of mucous and a little liquishit. We peeled off the latex glove and turned the exam glove down so that the intestinal fluids would not get on the bedclothes. After a rest and some more internal rinsing on his part, we began again. I re-gloved and returned to the task at hand. Up into the rectal cavity and onward, up into the stenosed area. Finally, to the accompaniment of his moans and outcries, I began making progress. He wanted to stop, but I knew if we did, he would not get the full benefit of the fisting. Finally, I managed to insert all four fingers and "walk" them past the narrowed spot. He screamed into a pillow and cried, but we continued. Now past that point, his bowel opened up nicely. He pressed his hand on his stomach and felt my hand inside him! I located his liver by touch and tickled his diaphragm through his intestinal walls. His bladder was right where I could have gotten mischeivous and emptied it by squeezing, but we were not here for fun and games! I worked in as far as my arm would permit (an inch or so short of the elbow!) and I began gently "punchfucking" his insides! His moans of pain had subsided into deep moans of ecstasy. I stroked his abdominal aorta and felt again the thudding of his heartbeat through it. Finally, we both were exhausted. I began to withdraw my hand, sliding back through the narrow space and down and out the anus. Checking the gloves we found only a bit more liquishit, a lot of mucous and the lubricant. He was VERY happy!

Now that the airfare wars are upon us and fare between San Francisco and LA is only $19, pewrhaps he will get fistfucked again real soon!

When I got back to my aunt's mansion, the relatives asked me "So how was your visit with Dan?" "Fine" I replied "We had some deep conversation!"

"Well, I was JUST telling my son to shove it!" my aunt said "He has annoyed me for the last time!" My ears picked up.

"Really? You wnat that job farmed out, Auntie?" I asked. Thinking of my cousin spreadeagled on a table, tied with barbed wire and being reamed out my Yours Truly was definitely getting TO me! She gave me a puzzled stare. Sadly, ,my fantasies of being a fistfucker to the rich and famous were not likely to reach fruition HERE! "Nothing," I muemured to Auntie. "Just wishful thinking..."

I fear I am the kinkiest member of my clan.

Swan

No comments: